Membership application formClick to download the membership application Form Download
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
(According to the bylaws and rules of procedure)
1 - The applicant may be a legal or natural person
2 - Applicant must have a representative professional activity in fertilizer business in West Africa : industrial producer, blender, importer.
3 - Applicant must be from an ECOWAS country
4 - The applicant must specify the type of membership he wishes: active member, associate member, honorary member.
5 - The applicant must approve the statutes and the rules of procedure
6 - The applicant must undertake to pay his membership fees and cotisations ;
These last 3 points (4, 5, 6) are specified on the Membership Application Form.
- Receipt of a formal demand : by mail or membership application form.
- Checking of the nature of the applicant (legal or natural person)
- Checking of the country from which the applicant is registered (ECOWAS)
- Examination of the business activity and the quality of the applicant (by the member of the board in charge of this country, using the validation questionnaire)
- If the opinion of this board member is favorable, approval of the board.
- Sending the statutes and rules of procedure to the applicant
- Sending of a blank application form (if the demand was a mail)
- Receipt of the membership form duly folded, signed and sealed.
- Registration of membership by the board.
- If the opinion of this board member or any other is unfavorable,
- Negative response to the applicant (without justification).